Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sketchinz

lalala...just rough sketches this time 'round. I can't really sketch cleanly...this is just to show just HOW messy I get. XD;; lol

I have a hard time sleeping lately, so I've been doodling more to try and help get to sleep. this was done at around 3 or 4 am. >__<;;


Rough ideas for Demeter, a character that's part of my idea for the Thesis project this year. She will also be the only human main character, so it makes her design all the more important. I always have such a hard time coming up with characters nowadays! The most 'finished' looking one on the bottom is what I ended up with, but it'll probably go through many more changes still.



YAY Samurai Champloo! <3 I LOVE this anime, it's probably my favorite. I haven't drawn a fanart of it yet though, because I was always scared too. Motion is so important! XD;; It was tough. I'm probably gonna finish traditional watercolors/copics with this one so that I can auction it off at Otakon. :p


UGH can Otakon...like...not exist plz? >___<;; I'm so behind it's stupid. I just don't want to go...next year I don't think I will. It's not worth this aggravation!! >__<

No comments: