Tuesday, June 2, 2009

digitize it

I've been doing more oekakis and digital sketches recently, really just trying to get my hand drawing again even if it's just a little bit. I've been in quite the artistic rut recently.

so let's start it off with one of my guilty pleasures lol! XD;;


can't wait to follow his career, it's gonna be awesome. :D <3

another guilty pleasure of mine! An un-moe Germany, from Hetalia. (the style of the series makes me sad, but I like the idea of it enough.) :p


I may be biased since it's my nationality, but Germany is awesome. haha


A big reason why I haven't done anything is that my computer was running at a snail's pace. I bought another gig of ram, and now it's like a whole new machine!! <3 I just wanted to test out Photoshop's improved performance, so I doodled Lyra. ^___^


lol I dunno, maybe she caught Cygnus peeping on her bathing. XD;; <3

none of these took more than an hour...I don't really have a high attention span in the summer. I want to do paintings and illustrations, but I just can't bring myself to do more than silly sketches of dogs and fanart. ugh, not good when Otakon is right around the corner! o___O;;

No comments: