Friday, June 12, 2009

Forced Out

I haven't drawn and inked something since school ended, nor have I had any desire to for a long time to come. It's probably been my biggest art block to date, and I knew it was time to force myself out. So I just made myself draw without thinking or worrying, and these came out of that.

Somehow, when I don't think about what I'm drawing, it always turns into Zila.


again, not really thinking, but I guess this shows just how much I want a puppy! lol (it's a mini Australian Shepherd, though in reality it'll most likely be a Corgi lol) <3


This definitely made me feel a little bit better about...drawing. I'm gonna try to color these...maybe I'll also CG the last one, who knows. I probably won't have that kind of ambition though! ^___^;;; lol

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yay Zila! I haven't seen her in a while. She's so cute. :) I love the flower.