Thursday, June 11, 2009

All-American

The All-American Girl. (done while listening to today's pop music LOLZ yay) XD;;


Another Oekaki, done at Cimetery. I like drawing weird figures. I got nothin' else to show, I haven't really been drawing at all. :(

I hate to say it, but I think I need to find a new oekaki board. Cimetery was where I first did digital work and learned most of the skills I have now. However, ever since it's been revived, none of the old artists have come back and no one comments. It's very banal. I miss it, but I think it may be time to find another home. I just don't know where...all my other boards are now non-existent, Cimetery is all I know that's still around! :(

1 comment:

louixa said...

WAii I love it.
It's totally sexy.

=]

I love the pose the best..the anatomy really brings out your style!