Sunday, March 28, 2010

Revolution, 3 Years.

A sketch I've been working on-and-off throughout Thesis, and now that I am FINISHED with my Thesis, I can go back to it. :D Still not done at all, but I'm glad to take it to more than sketch-level. :p


I don't usually use the blue-line thing but I wanted to ink traditionally and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Unfortunately my ink bled a lot on the printed blue, and the lines when taken out are not what I'd like them to be. but that's all right, ya live and learn. :p

This is also probably the biggest preview of the direction FT:Rebirth is going in. :)


Also...today marks a very emotional day in my life. Three years ago on March 29, 2007 my father passed away. It is still very unreal for me and hard to realize that it is the truth, but it is. While all I ever wanted was for him to be proud of me and while I wish he could have gotten to see where I am now, I am happy for the good memories I do have of him. I guess what I want to say is never take those around you for granted because life is too wonderful to take for granted. Life is so beautiful, and I truly wish more people could see that. If my father could have seen that maybe he would still be with us. It just makes me remember why I do what I do, and I hope others can learn to see things in this way. Life is just too wonderful to go to waste, so enjoy it!

No comments: