Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sketchies, MoCCA

It feels like forever since I've posted, so much has happened!

Last weekend was the MoCCA festival, and it was the first time in a long time where I've actually had a genuinely fun time at a con. It was mostly due to the amazing help of the volunteers at the Cartoon Allies booth, and meeting so many amazing people!!

I got to meet...everyone...and see wonderful friends, old and new! It was wonderful to see my friends Kasey, Greliz, Ashley, Hanni, and so many others. And to meet new ones like the lovely Michelle, mostly known as HamletMachine who draws the beautiful comic Starfighter, who was so kind and even drew a sketch for me out of nowhere! haha, I still can't believe it. :'D She's probably the nicest person EVER. 8D


If the heart emoticon didn't screw up blogspot's code it would be EVERYWHERE. :'D

Also, this Wednesday was the reception of our Junior Thesis show, and it was a blast! The support everyone showed each other made me nearly cry, we did it!! :'D

I wanted to show much more stuff, but this will wait for another post next week...for now, have a bunch of sketches I never scanned! lol ^__^


Just a bunch of architecture, redesigns that probably won't go through, character developments, etc. I can't wait to show you guys the first page of Rebirth! but that's for another post. :D

No comments: