Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm so hungry omg.

lalala...just some wips of stuff and whatnot.

Concept Sketch Progress for Persephone. I wanted to get a feel for the style I want, and considering this took only a min or less to color, people need to stop freaking out about me watercoloring my thesis. LOL I love you all but you worry too much. XD;;
A WIP of the charchoal sketch for The Last Human illustration. I say sketch merely 'cause I still have to make changes to it after it got crit'ed. blah.


I pulled an all-nighter for this one, and I'm glad I did. Nearly everyone else in my class didn't even have a complete line drawing fleshed out...which confused me, but it made it seem like I did more work than I actually did. LOL awesome.

Random, but: OMG I WANT THE NEW 27'' iMAC SOOO BADLY!!! It looks positively kickass, and I just so happen to be in the market for a new computer, since mine is so pathetically old that new software that comes out now isn't even compatible with it. Christmas is coming, and I usually never want anything but now...one can only wish! :D

No comments: