Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ach, jest sketchinz.

I've been playing Arkham Asylum a bit too much...combine it with FT, and we got one crazed cyggie. UGH I need to like...remember how to draw before school starts next week. @___@;;


a random business chap:


UM so my gallery opening didn't go so smoothly...my omi broke her femur on an unmarked step at the entrance to the building, and we were in the ER all night. She had her surgery and she'll be fine, she's a tough as nails german woman. However, this will greatly effect how this school year goes for me...hopefully I will be able to achieve the goals I have, but now I'm not so sure. I'm just glad she'll be okay though...it could have been a lot worse. I'm grateful for that...I love her more than anyone, I don't know what would happen to our family if it was worse. It's so scary when something happens to the one who raised you...I just love her so much. Hopefully she can come home soon. <3

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that! Glad to hear she's ok, tho. About how long do you think until she can come home?

Erin G.

AJ said...

I'm so sorry that this happened : ( I wish her and you the best <3 I hope everything ends up being ok

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear that! I'm so glad that it wasn't anything more serious. I hope that all goes well for you this year, I know that you will do well in everything you put your heart into :)